This revamped inventory list of Secondary Market Annuities is exclusive to us. Be sure to use the blue buttons to filter for “In Stock” inventory or “Pre Order” cases, or turn off “Reserved” cases that we’ve already sold.
Please note, much of the information in our SMA Buyers Guide and on the pages of this site are out of date now. This note will be removed when the rest of the site is updated – thanks for your patience. For any questions in the mean time, just give us a call. Click Here To Download The Order Form
As with the old inventory page, click the + button to expand the case payment stream details.
Please view this video on how to read the list above, and be sure to call with any questions.
The list is the best secondary market annuities available today- these offerings move quickly and there is a lot of information on the page below. It’s imperative that you call AnnuityStraightTalk.com for information on how to purchase, the Secondary Market Annuity purchase process, and the timeline.
Please check back periodically as this page is updated to reflect the rapidly changing secondary market annuity inventory. If there is something specific you are looking for don’t hesitate to call or email. There are always additional available contracts in addition to what is shown above.
Your individual specifications will ultimately determine the level of appeal for any given offer. If you are interested in something you see here contact us immediately for more details or to reserve the contract.
What follows are all now SOLD contracts but give an indication of what is available and how it may be used.
Secondary Market Annuities- Various Planning Scenarios
Jump start retirement with yields that more than double currently available rates for immediate income products.
- Met Life : $163,827 will generate income beginning in June of 2012 at $781 monthly and adjusted for inflation at 3% annually. Payments continue until May 2035 where the final installment equals $1497. Then income jumps to $2372 monthly adjusted for inflation at 3% annually and continues for five more years until the final monthly payment of $2670 in may of 2040. This creates an excellent source of inflation adjusted retirement income that returns an aggregate cash flow of $455,463. SOLD
- Allstate Life: $75,421 will generate income beginning in June of 2012 at $299 monthly and are adjusted for inflation at 3% annually. Payments continue until May 2035 where the final installment equals $574. Then income jumps to $2372 monthly adjusted for inflation at 3% annually and continues for three years and nine months until the final monthly payment of $2592 in February 2039. This creates an excellent source of inflation adjusted retirement income that returns an aggregate cash flow of $228,021. SOLD
- Symetra Life: $51,480 will generate income beginning in September 2013 at $586 monthly that adjusts by 3% annually for inflation. Payments continue for nine years and four months with the final payment growing to $765. Aggregate cash flow over eleven years equals $74,575.SOLD
Deferred Income Secondary Market Annuities
These will produce greater future income than any guaranteed product available in the primary market.
- TransAmerica : $294,908 will buy deferred income payments beginning in February 2016 that continue for 14 years until January 2030. Monthly payments start at $3215 and adjust 3% annually for inflation until the final installment of $4721. This produces an aggregate cash flow of over $659,000. Nothing in the primary market will come even close. *Additional details apply so please call for more information* SOLD
- Symetra: $39,239 purchases future monthly income beginning in Sept. 2019 at $500 per month and continuing for 260 months until April of 2041. This is an extremely efficient way to fund a future retirement income supplement. SOLD
- Genworth: $230,253 purchase price will generate one lump sum payment of $80,000 in January 2019. Two years later, monthly income payments begin at $2000 for 37 months with an additional $150,000 lump sum payment in January 2024. After that, monthly payments increase to $2500 and continue for six years and eleven months. Aggregate income equals $511,500 over 19 years. This offers a solid level of recurring income with two big lump sum payments that offer lots of liquidity to enable future planning opportunities along the way. SOLD
- American General: $39,308 now will generate future monthly income payments of $1330 beginning in October 2028 and continuing for twelve years and four months. Aggregate cash flow comes to more than $196,000. SOLD
Deferred Growth Single Lump Sum
These offer great options to combat longevity risk or give a major boost to income when you need it most.
- MetLife: An initial investment of $67,080 pays back one future lump sum of $400,000 in 26 years. Set aside assets now to ensure a big chunk of cash will be available down the road. SOLD
- John Hancock: $95,823 now pays back one future lump sum of $250,000 in 16 years. This would provide an excellent level of cash reserves in retirement with both a great return on your money and the return of your money. SOLD
Deferred Growth Multiple Lump Sums
Same deal here- secure guaranteed lumps sums in the future to counter inflation or longevity risk.
- MetLife: $79,753 investment pays two future lump sums, the first for $50,000 in eight years and the second eight years later for $125,000. Total aggregate cash flow equals $175,000. SOLD
- Prudential: $44,207 will return three future lump sums. $60,000 in 2024, $30,000 in 2027 and $15,000 in 2030. Aggregate return equals $105,000 SOLD
- MetLife:$54,905 generates five future lumps sum payments. $8000 in 2014, $12,500 in 2019, $27,500 in 2024, $45,000 in 2029 and a final payment of $65,500 in 2034 for an aggregate cash flow of $158,500. SOLD
These represent just a small sample of available secondary market annuity contracts and are meant to show the variety you might find. Over time, products will come available that are likely to meet your situation or objectives perfectly.
If you are interested in any of these offers don’t hesitate to call as these secondary market annuity contracts are available on a first come first served basis.
To Get Access to Secondary Market Annuities, Call 800.438.5121
Call now for more information about Secondary Market Annuities.